28.3.08

Village; I am

I took a road trip with Joanne Lee. It was a whole lot of fun. Minus the massive tyre problems. We drove a Toyota Corolla Ceres up to Chibwika. From Lusaka to Solwezi Joanne drove. She's a fast driver so that was good for that leg. I'm more careful, so I drove the pothole nether land that is Solwezi to Mwinilunga. It was fun. I gave the car one hell of a flat. The rim was severely bent. I fixed the flat, in nothing flat. (yes!). Plus we road on the fuel light for a good 45 minutes. That was a time of anxiety.
The village was great. I got to see Terry, Jennifer, Mevis, and all the kids. That was great. I wonder when I'll get to see all of them again? Maybe never? I don't know. I'd like to come back at some point but who knows. Life just keeps on truckin'.

2 comments:

lefobserver said...

PLEASE
CAN YOU ENTER IN MY BLOG IN ORDER TO TAKE THE FLAG OF ZAMBIA AND IT IS WRITTEN IN MY MAP OF VISITORS?
THANK YOU
lefobserver.blogspot.com

david santos said...

Exellent work.
I loved this post and this blog.
Have a nice day.