10.6.08

I'm International.

Describe international? Use this example: I went to Ultimate Frisbee, threw it around for awhile. It was dandy. Good crowd of Americans, both US and Canadians. It was a good ole time. I then went to check on Thai (I was house sitting for Matt and Renee). Thai was good. I proceeded to get a ride with Jennie (from CIDRZ) to Melissa's Grocery. Then began the walk down Leopard's Hill Road to Crossroads to meet Elena, Maureen, and Victoria. We then got picked up for the Lusaka Hash House Harrier's run. It was a gallant time, filled with running, looking, and thorn bushes. Upon the finish, I drank some beer, mostly Castle, which is unusual (but not that unusual). The Hash is a mostly British thing, with peoples from all over the Commonwealth. It was enjoyable with the end being the closest thing to Monty Python's Bruce's Philosophy Song Skit that I'll ever live to see. The next day, a wonderful Sunday, was greeted with Planet Earth (Sooo, international) and a nice leisure day of Polo at the Italian Corner of the Showgrounds. Just dandy. I drank cold ciders and watched the Polo Ponies run to and fro. All in all a good international weekend (don't forget the Chinese Hotpot for Matty G's Birthday!).

No comments: